ACE is an open-source constraint solver developed in Java. This solver recognizes in particular the XCSP3 format which is used to represent instances of combinatorial constraint problems (of type CSP, for Constraint Satisfaction problem), and of type COP, for Constraint Optimization Problem).
ACE focuses in particular on :
- integer variables, including boolean variables (0/false or 1/true) ,
- extensional constraints, based on table structures and decision diagrams,
- popular global constraints (AllDifferent, Count, Element, Cardinality, Cumulative, etc.),
- search heuristics (wdeg, last-conflict, BIVS, solution-saving, etc.),
- single-criteria optimization