Sébastien Konieczny- photo -
You can't turn a No into a Yes without a Maybe in between.
( Franck Underwood )
I am a CNRS research professor ('directeur de recherche') and I work at the Centre de Recherche en Informatique de Lens (CRIL).
ResearchMy main research interests lie in logics for artificial intelligence, and more precisely in :
- non monotonic logics,
- belief revision,
- belief merging,
- measures of inconsistency,
- many-valued logics for inconsistency handling,
- and negotiation.
GDR IAI am the head of the CNRS national AI network [GDR IA] (Groupement De Recherche sur les aspects formels et algorithmiques de l'Intelligence Artificielle).
We organize very year an automn school: Institut d'Automne en Intelligence Artificielle (IA2).
CoscinusI am the scientific leader of the coscinus project, that allows :
- to study the proximity between computer science conferences and journals from the publications habits of the authors (from DBLP's data)
- to find experts of a domain (by choosing a conference and a neighbourhood)
- to find experts that correspond to a choosen author
To join me...Sébastien Konieczny
CRIL - CNRS
Faculté des Sciences
62300 Lens - France
Téléphone: +33 (0) 3 21 79 17 09