Caren Al Anaissy
Phone : +33635255581
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD student, Centre de Recherche en Informatique de Lens (CRIL) and Centre Droit Éthique et Procédures (CDEP) laboratories attached to Université d’Artois
Artificial Intelligence - Computer Science - Computational Models of Arguments
Applying argumentation theory in legal reasoning.
- Help judges take their decisions in legal cases by modelling legal reasoning i.e. providing a formal framework to express legal case based reasoning.
- Use precedent legal cases as a source of legal knowledge to propose solutions to a new case.
Master 2, Visual Computing, Polytech Nantes, Université de Nantes
Erasmus student exchange program.
Engineering Degree, Computer and Communication Engineering,
Lebanese University, Faculty of Engineering Branch II
Teaching, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Faculté des Sciences Jean Perrin, Université d’Artois
- Programming and Algorithms 1, 24 hours Practical Works.
- Programming and Algorithms 2, 22 hours Pratical Works.
- Database, 18 hours Practical Works.
M2 Internship, Laboratoire des Sciences du Numérique de Nantes (LS2N)
Training handwriting recognition system with uncertain data using crowd-sourcing.
- Propose an automatic reading machine using uncertain annotations as a training ground-truth.
- Apply the obtained recognizer to propose new automatic annotations or consensus directly in RECITAL.
I am currently working on:
- Abstract argumentation with attack and support relations
- Structured argumentation
- Principle-based analysis of argumentation semantics
- Ethics of persuasive technology
- AI explainability using argumentation theory
Handwritten Math Recognition Project
Recognition of On-line Handwritten Mathematical Expression (ROHME), which is one of the task of the CROHME competitions. This project includes a complete computer vision process from data preparation, training the models, to final evaluation.
Basics in: Matlab, Html, VC Demo, SolidWorks, Eagle, LabView, Autocad.
Computer Skills: Python, C++, C#, Java, Wireshark, Cisco Packet Tracer, HeidiSQL, SQL server, ADS.
Karate, Hiking, Table Tennis, Chess, Singing.