Six communications have just been accepted to the 15th international conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR 2016).
- Jerome Delobelle, Adrian Haret, Sébastien Konieczny, Jean-Guy Mailly, Julien Rossit and Stefan Woltran Merging of Abstract Argumentation Frameworks
- Jean-Francois Condotta, Issam Nouaouri and Michael Sioutis A SAT Approach for Maximizing Satisfiability in Qualitative Spatial and Temporal Constraint Networks
- Leila Amgoud, Jonathan Ben-Naim, Dragan Doder and Srdjan Vesic Ranking Arguments With Compensation-Based Semantics
- Said Jabbour, Yue Ma, Badran Raddaoui, Lakhdar Sais and Yakoub Salhi A MIS Partition Based Framework for Measuring Inconsistency
- Jean-Francois Condotta, Badran Raddaoui and Yakoub Salhi Quantifying Conflicts for Spatial and Temporal Information
- Jean-Francois Baget, Salem Benferhat, Zied Bouraoui, Madalina Croitoru, Mugnier Marie-Laure, Odile Papini, Swan Rocher and Karim Tabia A General Modifier-based Framework for Inconsistency-Tolerant Query Answering (short paper)