A short CVI am currently a PhD student in Computer Science at CRIL reseach center in Lens (France), working with Lakhdar Sais, Said Jabbour and Badran Raddaoui. My research focuses on mining graphs via constraints (See on CRIL website). I obtained my Master degree from University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (Versailles, France).
Before coming to France, I obtained my Bachelor degree from University of Gafsa in Tunisia.
- 2016 S. Jabbour, N. Mhadhbi, A. Mhadhbi, B. Raddaoui, L. Sais, Summarizing big graphs by means of pseudo-boolean constraints., International conference on Big Data, (BigData 2016).
- 2017 S. Jabbour, N. Mhadhbi, B. Raddaoui, L. Sais, A SAT-Based Framework for Overlapping Community Detection in Networks., International conference on Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, (PAKDD 2017).
- 2018 S. Jabbour, N. Mhadhbi, B. Raddaoui, L. Sais, Triangle-Driven Community Detection in Large Graphs Using Propositional Satisfiabilitys., International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications , (AINA 2018).
- 2017 S. Jabbour, N. Mhadhbi, B. Raddaoui, L. Sais, Finding Overlapping Communities in Networks Using Propositional Satisfiability., in Journées Francophones sur les Entrepôts de Données et l'Analyse en ligne , (EDA'17).
- Algorithmic 1 (Licence 1)
- Software office (Licence 1 + Licence 2)