About MeI am currently a PhD student in Artificial Intelligence at CRIL reseach center in Lens (France), working with
Eric Grégoire and Jean-Marie Lagniez. My research focuses on skeptical reasoning, especially, on developping efficient methods for filtering conflicting information in inconsistent knowledge using SAT technologies.
I obtained a Master degree in Artificial Intelligence from University of Toulouse 3 (France). My Master thesis was on constraint satisfaction problems and supervised by Hélène Fargier.
Before coming to France, I received my Bachelor degree from University of Tizi-ouzou in Algeria.
- 2016 E.Gregoire, Y.Izza, JM.Langiez, On the Extraction of One Maximal Information Subset that Does not Conflict with Multiple Contexts, in Thirty AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2016).
- 2017 E.Gregoire, Y.Izza, JM.Langiez, On Computing one max⊆ Consensus, in Twenty-ninth International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2017).
- 2017 E.Gregoire, Y.Izza, Du Zhang, On Admissible Consensuses, in International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools.
- Algorithmic 4 C (Licence 2)
- 18 hours of pratical works
- Object Oriented Programming Java (Licence 2)
- 36 hours
- Algorithmic 1 Python (Licence 1)
- 24 hours of tutorials
- 24 hours of pratical works
- Software office (Licence 1)
- 28 hours of pratical works