Centre de Recherche en Informatique de Lens
IUT de Lens, Rue de l'université, SP16
F 62307 Lens Cedex
mail : audemard [at] cril [dot] fr
phone : +33 (0)3 21 79 32 77
Research interestMy researches focus on satisfiabilty, quantified boolean formulas, finite model generation and SAT based problems.
- glucose 2.2 is available. This new version incorporates our new restart strategy (see CP 2012 paper) and fixes bugs when working with assumptions.
- Take a look to PeneLoPe, a new parallel SAT solver.
- Benoit Hoessen starts his PhD. He works on parallel SAT solving.
- I defended my "Habilitation" on november 2010. See my report and slides (in french) here
Best paper award
- Our paper "On freezing and reactivating learnt clauses" has received the best paper award at SAT 2011 conference.
SAT Challenge 2012
- Glucose 2.1 was ranked 1st (single engine solver).
- PeneLoPe was ranked 2nd in parallel track!. This new version is available online.
SAT competition 2011
- Glucose 2.0 obtained several medals: First on SAT+UNSAT, second on UNSAT in application category and Third on UNSAT in crafted category.
SAT competition 2009
- Glucose 1.0 obtained several medals: Second on SAT+UNSAT, first on UNSAT in application category.
Last modification: may 2013