CRIL members have developed tools and prototypes that are available to the scientific community.
CSP & SAT Solvers
- Abscon 109 is the solver that has been submitted to the (second round of the) 2006 Competition of CSP solvers.
- Glucose is based on a new scoring scheme for the clause learning mechanism of so called "Modern" SAT sovlers
- ManySat is a DPLL-engine which includes all the classical features like two- watched-literal, unit propagation, activity-based decision heuristics, lemma dele- tion strategies, and clause learning
- PeneLoPe, a parallel SAT solver
- ReViVal is a simplification technique of CNF formulas developed by Cédric Piette, Youssef Hamadi and Lakhdar Saïs.
- SAT4J, the satisfiability library for Java
- SAT4J is a library of efficient SAT solvers for the Java platform.
- ppfolio (Pico PortFOLIO or also Parallel PortFOLIO) is a very naive parallel portfolio. It is meant to identify a lower bound of what can be achieved either with portfolios, or with parallel solvers.
- Belief Revision Games
- Belief revision games (BRGs) are concerned with the dynamics of the beliefs of a group of communicating agents.
- A Constraint-based Quick Abstract Argumentation Solver
- PRISM (Platform for Reasoning with Inconsistency Shapley Measure)
- PRISM stands for Platform for Reasoning with Inconsistency Shapley Measure.
- DecMining is a web page dedicated to declarative approaches for data mining. It contains software, datasets, publications and related links to others research groups.
- WoodStock is a constraint-based general game player for the General Game Playing (GGP).
- Alloy 4 Eclipse
- Allo4eclipse (A4E) plugin allows the specification and analysis of models in the Alloy4 language on the Eclipse platform.
- Personalised Museum Visits
- Ask yourself about what you would be doing if you just have one hour and a half to spend at Le Louvre? Our purpose is to help a visitor finding a “good answer” to such a question.
- runsolver allows to finely control the resources (CPU, memory, ...) used by a solver